CE credit information:
CE credits are provided for Nurses, Psychologists, LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs
* CE credits for psychologists are provided by the Spiritual Competency Resource Center (SCRC) which is co-sponsoring this program. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
* The California Board of Behavioral Sciences accepts CE credits for LCSW, LPCC, LEP and LMFT license renewal for programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
* LCSWs, MFTs, and other mental health professionals from states other than California need to check with their state licensing board as to whether or not they accept programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
* SCRC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN Provider CEP16887) for licensed nurses in California.
* For questions about receiving your Certificate of Attendance, contact Ilka de Gast, PsyD at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about CE, visit www.spiritualcompetency.com or contact David Lukoff, PhD at CE@spiritualcompetency.com.
CME are provided for Physicians, PA and FNP
AAFP Credit System
Each live activity as a daylong workshop, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 5.50 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
Health Professional Organizations Agreement
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the following organizations. Please contact them directly about how participants should report the credit they earned.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB)
- American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)
- American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM)
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM)
- American Board of Preventative Medicine (ABPM)
- American Board of Urology (ABU)
American Osteopathic Association (AOA) Agreement CME activities approved for AAFP credit are recognized by the AOA as equivalent to AOA Category 2 credit.
College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) Agreement
The AAFP and the CFPC have a bilateral reciprocal certification agreement whereby:
Members of the College of Family Physicians of Canada are eligible to receive ____ Certified or Non-Certified Mainpro+ credits for participation in thisAAFP-certified CME activity due to reciprocal agreement with the American Academy of Family Physicians.